Aishwarya Ray And Fawad Khan Will Be Seen Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Fawad Khan is very popular in the success of his debut Khoobsurat. The Pakistani recently Actor trophy for Best Debut Actor (Male) was for his brilliant performance in the film.


Now he still has added another feather to his cap! Rumor mills are buzzing with reports Fawad has been approached to star opposite Aishwarya Ray beauty Jazbaa in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The film also stars Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is being directed by Karan Johar is being considered to be the kind of film that we have not seen before in Bollywood!

Fawad Khan and Aishwarya to romance each other in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Now, if I were you, I do not get my hopes. Not until I heard an official confirmation of Fawad him signing the project! This is due to speculation about him being in so many different films made rounds and then canceled that seems to make sense to get excited more! Anyway, this is what I think. But tell me in the comments section if you are excited to see Ash and Fawad romance each other in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil! Fawad Khan and Aishwarya to romance each other in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil